Dr. Ali Ahmed MD Patient Reviews

2.8

June 12th, 2013
Dr Ahmed has been an doctor excellent for me. I have gone to him for several years now. He has been very thorough and coordinates his care with both my cardiologist and my internal medicine doctor. I have multiple issues with my heart and lungs and require a lot of care but I would recommend him highly.

August 3rd, 2011
Bad Doctor In An Even Worse Office
I have been incredibly unsatisfied with the doctor and his staff. For example, I am prescribed a medication that is a controlled substance. Every time i go in, they say, oh let me call it in, which i inform them will not work. (in Utah, controlled substance prescriptions cannot be called in, they must be hand delivered.) They still waste my time trying to call it in after i tell that to them. (EVERY BLOODY TIME!!!) Then recently the doctor apparently no longer has a prescription pad. Before would write me 3 months of prescriptions and post date 2 of them, but now i have to call and go into his office every month to get them. I have been calling for a week (leaving messages every day) to get a refill and they still haven't even returned my phone call. I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE!!