Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Akbar
Dr. Ali Akbar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, FL, with other offices in Perry, FL and Live Oak, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Akbar is affiliated with Shands at Live Oak, Madison County Memorial Hospital and Shands Live Oak Regional Med Ctr. Dr. Akbar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Akbar has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Ali Akbar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, FL.
Dr. Julie Fabregas-Schindler
General Practice, Family Medicine
Madison, FL 0.42 mi26
Dr. William Primas
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Madison, FL 0.55 mi26
Dr. Michael Stick
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Madison, FL 0.59 mi37