A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Akbary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Akbary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akbary
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akbary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Akbary, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbary graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Akbary has 7 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Randolph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Akbary MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Akbary practice?
- Dr. Ali Akbary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Akbary practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, NC and Thomasville, NC.
See High Point Cardiologists.