A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Akbary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Akbary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Akbary, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbary graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Akbary has 7 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Randolph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Akbary MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Akbary practice?
- Dr. Ali Akbary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Akbary practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, NC and Thomasville, NC.
See High Point Cardiologists.