A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Al-Housseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Al-Housseini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Al-Housseini, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Housseini graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Al-Housseini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center-Linden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Al-Housseini FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Al-Housseini practice?
- Dr. Ali Al-Housseini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Al-Housseini practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henderson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrizo Springs, TX.
See Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.