A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Artar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Artar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Artar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Artar graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Artar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali O Artar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali O. Artar practice?
- Dr. Ali Artar has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ali Artar practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists and Indianapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.