Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Artar
Dr. Ali Artar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Greenfield, IN and Indianapolis, IN (and 8 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Artar is affiliated with St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana, Community Hospital East and St. Vincent Kokomo. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Artar has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Ali Artar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Jerad Dalton
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Indianapolis, IN 0.18 mi13
Dr. Kunwar Vohra
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.18 mi27
Dr. William Cooper
Indianapolis, IN 0.41 mi39