A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Artar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Artar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Artar graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Artar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Howard Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Artar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali O. Artar practice?
Dr. Ali Artar practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists, Indianapolis Neurologists, and Indianapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.