A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Asghar-Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asghar-Ali
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asghar-Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Asghar-Ali, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Asghar-Ali graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Asghar-Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Michael E. Debakey Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Abbas Asghar-Ali MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ali A. Asghar-Ali practice?
- Dr. Ali Asghar-Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Asghar-Ali practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.