A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Ashtari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Ashtari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashtari graduated from Ahwaz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ashtari has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashtari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Ashtari practice?
Dr. Ali Ashtari practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Sheboygan, WI.
See Southfield Emergency Physicians, Southfield Family Physicians, Southfield Internists, and Southfield Nephrologists.