Some ratings provided by DrScore.
KIND AND WARM...BEST ALL AROUND show details KIND AND WARM...BEST ALL AROUND
by PRIVATE SM on Dec 17th, 2014

difficult decisions but he is a good old fashion doctor.....just wonderful and his staff nurse is old fashion tooooo lovely both of them, it reminds me of an office back in time small and quaint....thanks dr I will always have good memories of how kind you were

Oct 30th, 2012

Dr azima was very nice. He made sure I understood what he was going to do and talked me through the whole procedure. I didn't feel like I was lost. I asked a question and he clarified that i had the option to change my mind at any time. Very nice asked my history and took my vitals he really showes that he cared.

Excellent First Visit show details Excellent First Visit
Nov 5th, 2010

This was my first doctor's visit in 22yrs and I would recommend Dr Ali Azima and his staff to any one seeking a caring, courteous and inexpensive check up.Since deciding that it was time to have one seeing as I'm 45yrs old with a history of cancer in my family and no doctor knowledge to speak of,I hit the internet looking for one.And all I can say is wow,no one takes you on unless you have insurance in every which way.Rude people abound until I spoke to Kelly on the phone and I made an appointment then and there. All my questions were answered,I didn't feel rushed,and they surpassed all my expectation when you consider how much the visit actually cost..