Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  KIND AND WARM...BEST ALL AROUND  |  show details
by PRIVATE SM on Dec 17th, 2014

difficult decisions but he is a good old fashion doctor.....just wonderful and his staff nurse is old fashion tooooo lovely both of them, it reminds me of an office back in time small and quaint....thanks dr I will always have good memories of how kind you were

|  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

Dr azima was very nice. He made sure I understood what he was going to do and talked me through the whole procedure. I didn't feel like I was lost. I asked a question and he clarified that i had the option to change my mind at any time. Very nice asked my history and took my vitals he really showes that he cared.

|  Excellent First Visit  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

This was my first doctor's visit in 22yrs and I would recommend Dr Ali Azima and his staff to any one seeking a caring, courteous and inexpensive check up.Since deciding that it was time to have one seeing as I'm 45yrs old with a history of cancer in my family and no doctor knowledge to speak of,I hit the internet looking for one.And all I can say is wow,no one takes you on unless you have insurance in every which way.Rude people abound until I spoke to Kelly on the phone and I made an appointment then and there. All my questions were answered,I didn't feel rushed,and they surpassed all my expectation when you consider how much the visit actually cost..