A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Azimpoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Azimpoor, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azimpoor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azimpoor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Azimpoor, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Subdural Hematoma
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Brain Abscess
- Brain Surgery (Anterior Temporal Lobectomy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Shunts
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Surgical Decompression
Education & Awards
Dr. Azimpoor graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Azimpoor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali F Azimpoor MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali F. Azimpoor practice?
- Dr. Ali Azimpoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Azimpoor practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.