A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Azimpoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Azimpoor, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azimpoor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azimpoor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Azimpoor, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Subdural Hematoma
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Brain Abscess
- Brain Surgery (Anterior Temporal Lobectomy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Shunts
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Surgical Decompression
Education & Awards
Dr. Azimpoor graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Azimpoor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali F Azimpoor MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali F. Azimpoor practice?
- Dr. Ali Azimpoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Azimpoor practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.