A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Baaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Baaj is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baaj graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Baaj has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Baaj MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali Baaj practice?
- Dr. Ali Baaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Baaj practices Neurological Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Neurological Surgeons.