Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Baalbaki
Dr. Ali Baalbaki, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Hampton, VA, with other offices in Lawrence, MA and Concord, MA (and 3 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Baalbaki is affiliated with Orthopaedic Hospital at Sentara CarePlex, Lawrence General Hospital and Richmond Eye and Ear Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Baalbaki has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Ali Baalbaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hampton, VA.
Dr. Christian Lafalce
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hampton, VA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Qi Lin
Hampton, VA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Lynn Dahl
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Hampton, VA 0.01 mi26