A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Bagheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Bagheri is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Bagheri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagheri graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bagheri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Bagheri MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Bagheri practice?
- Dr. Ali Bagheri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Bagheri practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.