Dr. Aleix Bazzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aleix Bazzi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Aleix Bazzi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017

Phone Calls are IMPOSSIBLE!!

They never answer the phone? Must put on DO NOT DISTURB! You have to call and call before you can talk to someone. I could not make appt. but could not get through--so I missed appt. when they called--told them if they answered the phone once in awhile they would have gotten message. Good Doc, but terrible office staff.

April 18th, 2017

Great doctor

Dr. Bazzi has been my specialist for the past 10 years and has helped my RA symptoms with the best treatments available on the market. I am sad to say good bye to him as I am relocating to a new state. His office staff is amazing and I wil miss them all. I highly reccomend Dr. Bazzi to anyone that needs an answer to their medical condition.

October 31st, 2016

Exceptional!

Dr Bazzi helped me regain my mobility. I was bedridden and needed assistance for most things I previously took for granted. Dr Bazzi is an exceptional doctor. He stays informed on the latest rheumatology breakthroughs. He is compassionate but has a sense of humor. I enjoy my doctor visits. 😀

April 18th, 2016

Best rheumatologist in Yuma!

March 25th, 2016

Super smart doctor who knows how to explain everything well.

April 14th, 2015

Gave me some very good ideas to help my condition. Would highly recommend him. Very personable. Will not hesitate to go see him again on our winter holiday.

July 18th, 2014

Bad Experience

When I went to my first appt. I listened to how Dr. Bazzi treated his staff and I remember thinking, I hope he treats his patients better. That visit I was diagnosed with my disease. He immediately began pushing medications to try. The second visit, we discussed how the medications were working and our plans to begin a family. Dr. Bazzi told me some of the meds were not safe during pregnancy. The third and final time I went to Dr. Bazzi, I told him I wanted to get off of the unsafe meds, he proceeded to berate me and tell me "my family and friends would watch me die a horrible death." I have never been so upset. I ended up at the best hospital for rheumatology in the US under one of their top notch doctors. Although Dr. Bazzi's diagnosis was right, his treatment plan wasn't. I now choose to fly the 3,000 miles to go to a doctor who respects me, my choices, and helps find treatment that I am comfortable with.

April 2nd, 2014

Nightmare

My first visit I was so upset at the way he treated his staff that I wasn't sure about coming back to see him but he seemed very knowledgeable so I returned. The second visit he yelled at the girl who works in the office because he didn't like where she put the trash can and proceeded to kick it across the room. While I feel he is a good Dr. the treatment of his staff scared me but I returned again. Then the last and I do mean last visit, he actually yelled at me, insulted me, made me feel like I was a complete idiot. He was very degrading and showed a lot of prejudice. While I feel he is a good Dr. his arrogance and rudeness has made me feel that I will not return to be upset again. The last thing you need when you are sick and hurting is to be degraded by a Dr. who is acting like a child. He is very immature and maybe with time he will learn to be compassionate caring doctor but first I think he needs to become a good man. It was my first experience with a Dr. that has not acted in a professional manner.

October 15th, 2013

Great Doctor. He helped me change my life and the life of my family with a simple of diet and exercise. Now I'm pain free and feel great.

October 14th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr Bazzi has treated me for about 13 years. He is professional, yet at the same time very friendly. I was on the down slide of my arthirtis when I first went to him because of wrong treatment. He changed everything around and the destruction of my joints has been slowed down, and has allowed me to continue on with my life. I have the highest regard for Dr, Bazzi and would highly recomend him.

June 28th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Bazzi is an outstanding physician with high professional standards and excellent medical treatment and advise. His office is also one of the few anywhere I have been that keeps their schedules as scheduled! Thank you Dr. Bazzi for being my physician!

July 23rd, 2012

Unlike any other Dr's office you will visit. You must arrive early for appointments or you will not be seen! Dr is efficient & clinical when presenting diagnosis. Monitors disease based on medical industry standards. He is the only full time RA speciality in Yuma at this time. He has helped with the management of my RA.