Learn more about Dr. Ali Bitar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Bitar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bitar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Bitar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitar graduated from Fac De Med De Sousse, Sousse, Tunisia.
Dr. Bitar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Ahmad Bitar MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ali A. Bitar practice?
- Dr. Ali Bitar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Bitar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.