A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Bitar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Bitar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Bitar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitar graduated from Fac De Med De Sousse, Sousse, Tunisia.
Dr. Bitar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Bitar MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ali Bitar practice?
- Dr. Ali Bitar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Bitar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.