A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Borhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Borhan, Urologist, Robotic and Laparascopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Borhan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Botox Instructor and Surgeon
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Minimally Invasive Stone Surgery
- Minimally Invasive and Reconstructive Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Scarless surgery
- Vasectomy and Reversal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Borhan graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Borhan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Thompson Peak Hospital