A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Bozorg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Bozorg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bozorg
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bozorg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Bozorg, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozorg graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bozorg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali M Bozorg MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Bozorg practice?
- Dr. Ali Bozorg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Bozorg practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists and Tampa Psychiatrists.