A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Cheaito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Cheaito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheaito
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheaito Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheaito graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheaito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Cheaito MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Trauma Surgery, and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali Cheaito practice?
- Dr. Ali Cheaito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Cheaito practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Trauma Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.