A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Dagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Dagher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dagher
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Dagher, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagher graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Dagher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali M Dagher FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Dagher practice?
- Dr. Ali Dagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Dagher practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Rheumatologists.