A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Dagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Dagher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dagher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Dagher, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagher graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Dagher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali M Dagher FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Dagher practice?
- Dr. Ali Dagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Dagher practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Rheumatologists.