A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Delbakhsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Delbakhsh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Delbakhsh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delbakhsh graduated from University I Umea, Med Fak, Umea, Sweden.
Dr. Delbakhsh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Delbakhsh MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ali Delbakhsh practice?
- Dr. Ali Delbakhsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Delbakhsh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Internists and El Cajon Cardiologists.