A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Delbakhsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Delbakhsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delbakhsh
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Delbakhsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Delbakhsh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delbakhsh graduated from University I Umea, Med Fak, Umea, Sweden.
Dr. Delbakhsh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Beebe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Delbakhsh MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ali Delbakhsh practice?
- Dr. Ali Delbakhsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Delbakhsh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and Milford, DE.
See El Cajon Internists and El Cajon Cardiologists.