A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Delbakhsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Delbakhsh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delbakhsh
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delbakhsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Delbakhsh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delbakhsh graduated from University I Umea, Med Fak, Umea, Sweden.
Dr. Delbakhsh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Beebe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Delbakhsh MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ali Delbakhsh practice?
- Dr. Ali Delbakhsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Delbakhsh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and Milford, DE.
See El Cajon Internists and El Cajon Cardiologists.