Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Denktas
Dr. Ali Denktas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Denktas is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Hospital, Lbj Hospital and ST Marys Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Denktas has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Ali Denktas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Andrew Hamilton
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Houston, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Heinrich Taegtmeyer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi45