A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Denktas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Denktas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Denktas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Denktas graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Denktas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- ST Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali E Denktas MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali E. Denktas practice?
- Dr. Ali Denktas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Denktas practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.