A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Dural:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Dural is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Dural, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dural graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dural has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Tarkan Dural MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ali T. Dural practice?
- Dr. Ali Dural has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Dural practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.