A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Dural:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Dural is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Dural, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dural graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dural has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dural accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali T. Dural practice?
Dr. Ali Dural practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Gastroenterologists, and Houston Surgeons.