Dr. Ali Ebrahimi Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ali Ebrahimi?

February 22nd, 2017

Idiot

He is a doctor who doesn't want to listen your problems because he doesn't care. The clinic of psychology should fire him. I never meet such an idiot.

February 21st, 2017

He should loose his job.

Doesn't treat patients with respect.

September 13th, 2016

Super Jerk

He threw (literally) pill samples at me, not explaining at all what they were or what symptoms they were meant to treat. Absolutely void of any human sympathy. Brusque, uncaring. Pretty sure he actually belittled and/or scoffed at me at one point, but I was ill and helpless and unable to tell him off at that time. After time and perspective and other much more positive experiences with psychiatrists, I can tell you, this man is bad at his job. He seems to dislike people. At least he seemed to dislike me. And it is mutual. When it was time to reschedule, I asked the receptionist if there was another psychiatrist I might be able to be transferred to, and I was told that was not possible because the clinic did not do that for people.

August 18th, 2016

this dummy handed an extremely suicidal patient, who'd previously intentionally overdosed on psych meds - a huge bag of samples. Her insurance had lapsed for a little while. He speaks without listening.

May 13th, 2016

CPA

Dr. E is excellent in the areas he works in. He likes to be precise, but that I appreciate.

January 7th, 2016

I liked him. Very smart Doctor, he has personality and seems compassionate

October 5th, 2015

Worst and dumbest doctor ever. He is my daughter's doctor and she needed my care at home. so for me to take off work I had to get family leave papers filled out by him. FLMA. After 3 months, and several phone calls, he still says he does not know how to fill them out . His office people don't. Either! Even though my work has told them exactly how to do it. FLMA even faxed him the instructions! COMPLETE IDIOT!

July 9th, 2015

I booked the appointment roughly 6 weeks in advance to meet with dr. ebrahimi because my medications were not working and i had stopped taking them. The only available appointment was for 8:30 on a monday morning. The day of the appointment I rolled out of bed after working til 3am at the bar i work at the night before and got to the office for 8:30. I walked in and went up to the receptionist and told her who I was and what I was there for. She then in the most humiliating and the least courteous way I have ever had a receptionist talk to me she told me that my appointment was for 8:20 and the doctor probably wouldn't see me. She didn't offer to help me reschedule or anything like that. She had me fill out one of those "feeling/depression" rating sheets and within a few minutes the doctor came out and made a big scene about how I was late and carried on like I was a big inconvenience for him IN THE WAITING ROOM IN FRONT OF OTHER PATIENTS. I was so embarrassed. then he brought me back to his office and told me he wouldn't have time to speak with me but he would refill my prescription (the one that wasn't working for me) and then walked me out of his office and greeted his next patient with a loud apology for the inconvenience and further passively embarrassed me. I went to him to get help because I have mental health issues. a psychiatrist can't bully and embarrass his patients when they make a mistake. I had an emotional breakdown in the parking lot because I was trying really hard to get better and I just got humiliated by the person who was supposed to help me.

April 30th, 2015

I have been in the medical field all my life and dr. Ebrahimi is one of the best psychiatrists I have run into. Extremely talented, leaves his personal stuff at the door. Wish there were more like him

April 12th, 2015

Doctor has been reprimanded by medical board

I do not understand why Dr. Ebrahimi is still employed by Associated Clinic of Psychology. I recently checked his medical license information online and found that he has been reprimanded by the MN Board of Medical Practice for problems with prescribing certain meds, failing to fully document those prescriptions and missing signs of drug-seeking behavior by some patients. (You can read the complaint on the board's website - just search by provider and put in his name.) I also had a negative experience with him, but for other reasons. Regardless, its not fair to patients for a clinic to continue to employ this man.

January 10th, 2014

Be warned - extremely ill person. Ask his office how many complaints they get about Dr. Ebrahimi and his services?

June 21st, 2013

Bad Reviews & GOOD REVIEWS

I do not have any complaints about Dr Ebrahimi, I came to him when my insurance had changed and I promptly received an appt. And he was extremely helpful! He had me back on track and even told me the treatment plan we had been working on was making a diffrence and I had family and friends tell me this too! So I think all Doctors schedule many paitients cuz so many need help and that includes family practice, but I really appreciate how helpful Dr Ebrahimi was to me!