A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali El-Atat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali El-Atat, Critical Care Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali El-Atat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Atat graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. El-Atat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali DR El-Atat MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali D. El-Atat practice?
- Dr. Ali El-Atat has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ali El-Atat practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors.