A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Sayed El Menshawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Sayed El Menshawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sayed El Menshawi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sayed El Menshawi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayed El Menshawi graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Sayed El Menshawi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali El Sayed El Menshawi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ali E. Sayed El Menshawi practice?
- Dr. Ali Sayed El Menshawi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Sayed El Menshawi practices Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.