A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali El Solh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali El Solh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali El Solh, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. El Solh graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. El Solh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Albert El Solh MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali A. El Solh practice?
- Dr. Ali El Solh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali El Solh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY and Amherst, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners, and Buffalo Sleep Medicine Doctors.