A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Elahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Elahi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Elahi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Elahi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elahi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Elahi MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Elahi practice?
- Dr. Ali Elahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Elahi practices Neurology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Neurologists.