Dr. Ali Elahi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Elahi?

MS Patient

Posted on January 12th, 2016

This doctors main reason for becoming a doctor must have been purely for financial gains. He gas absolutely no compassion for his patients. Wanted to charge $150 to write a paragraph for me so that I could get my apartment manager to place hand grips on my bathroom wall so I could get out of my wheelchair and use the bathroom. Then wanted to charge another $150 to write a letter to Medical so that I could get a new wheelchair. How much does it cost to write a paragraph for help a disabled person on food stamp and medical to be able to get the help they need? Nothing, it shouldn't have to cost a dime! You're a disgrace to your profession Sir! I changed insurance carriers because of you and your nonethical standards. Next time you ride your $159,000 Bentley think about me on my broken wheelchair who you didn't help. Disgusting Dr. Ali Elahi should be reported for his lack of compassion.

Never again!

Posted on August 9th, 2013

When i got there they demanded $5 extra for me to pay my co-pay with a credit card. I have never encountered this in any other medical office. The receptionist was absolutely inflexible about this "office policy" (which I was not aware of until I arrived and hadn't brought my check book). Then I had to wait 45 minutes to see the doctor. When he finally came in I jokingly told him it was a good thing he arrived because i have a "policy" of not waiting more than 45 minutes for doctors. Instead of apologizing, Dr. Elahi said my appointment was cancelled and virtually threw me out of his office. All in all it was an upsetting and embarrassing experience.

Very helpful with my migraines

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Elahi for years and he is very up to date on migraine treatments. He has helped me a lot and he continues to try various things to ease the pain of the migraines. He is very good and I suggest you try him if you are suffering from headaches

Thank Goodness for Dr. Elahi

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Let me first say Thank Goodness for Dr. Elahi. Neuropathy specialists are hard to come by and I am glad I chose Dr. Elahi for help. Apprehension, anxiety, and fear were my thoughts before visiting. This was because I did not know what to expect in any regard. The office is bright, clean, airy and gave me an at home type of feeling. The office staff is stellar - polite, friendly and informative. Dr. Elahi is probably one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever seen. His confidence, professional and caring bedside manner, explanations of diagnoses, treatment plans etc. put me at ease. I can tell Dr. Elahi cares about his patients and has a passion in doing what he does because he listens, spends the time you need, and gives his patients the utmost respect. Would I recommend Dr. Elahi - YES MOST DEFINITELY! Sometimes we don't get the answers we want to hear from doctors, but I learned something very valuable from Dr. Elahi and that is even if you don't know what the diagnosis is; you have narrowed it down to what it isn't and are steps closer to finding an answer. If you need a neuropathy specialist - please see Dr. Elahi; You will not be disappointed!

Don't Go to this Dr. if you need Help with Migraines!

Posted on August 31st, 2012

After reading the comments below I guess he has changed over the past couple of years. I have been going to him for the past year and 1/2 and each time I keep thinking it will get better! Well, my mistake and big waste of my time and headache pain. As of last week he told me I should probably find a doctor who treats Migraine headaches! WHAT! I guess I was questioning him to much and asking too many questions and making him uncomfortable. He would only allow me 9 Imterix a month and was clear he would rather me end up in the hospital with a migraine and pay a 1000.00 hospital bill to set one more imterix then to give me 12 Imterix a month for my Migraines. Imterix is NOT a narcotic and can be used daily if needed! I am only asking for 12 a month IF NEEDED! The 2 times he gave me Botox in my head and neck for headaches he would never show me the bottle and go mix's up the vial in another room which left me very suspicious of what I was paying 800.00 for ~ As I know he offer's Botox parties in his after hours to groups of women. I think I have been paying for his Botox and not getting mine. He has always been VERY arrogant and rude with me. But because of the other reviews I kept thinking eventually he will help me. But each time I saw him he was like a different person. Bizarre just Bizzar. Well, I think its time for me to find a Neurologist that's willing to help me with these awful migraines I suffer with but I wanted to save you the time and money you might spend here with the same hope I had that he just might one day help you! I would bet the answer would be NO but that's just my opinion and it has been my experience of the the past year and 1/2. I am just sorry I am one of those people who keep giving people and doctors that one last chance to do the right thing! Shame on me this time at least for this time around!

Cutting edge methods

Posted on December 17th, 2010

I suffer from debiliating migraines and have been to several neurologists in Orange County. Dr. Elahi is the only one who recommended Botox therapy, instead of the usual drugs that harm your liver and kidneys. He is very professional and very caring. I don;t know if the therapy works yet as I just had it done, but I feel a lot better about my outlook having seen him.

One of the best physician's I know

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Dr. Elahi is one of the only physicians I have ever had that takes the necessary time to explain any questions to you in a manner in which you can understand. He is very professional and knowledgeable, does not rush you, is respectful of your needs and realizes how important it is for the patient to feel heard and in a respected manner. He always explains a suggested procedure to the patient whether it is done in his office, at another location, or if he refers you to another physician. I have recommended Dr. Elahi to many of my friends and family and feel that he is among the best in his field and I highly respect him.

Posted on May 16th, 2017