Feb 18th, 2016

Dr. Exhort is one of my best doctors. He is very caring and knowledgeable. Also, he is very manner able.

Great Doctor! Great Prices! But Bad Staff! show details Great Doctor! Great Prices! But Bad Staff!
by Lucy on Nov 12th, 2015

The staff was unprofessional the girls seemed to be just hanging out with friends then being at a place of work. One of them was just straight out rude. Privacy was a concern since I could hear the consultation going on next door with the female patient and Doctor they need to play music in the background. Can't beat the prices and the doctor is really the only reason I will go back I loved my results and scheduled a big procedure to get done I just hope those nurses will not also be a joke. A after procedure sheet should be given to all patients I did not know what to expect or if I had to do anything I had to ask friends about the swelling and soreness (which I found out is normal) it was after hours I had no where to call. Overall better staff needed better patient care and play some kind of music I wouldn't want anyone hearing my business like I over heard the lady talk about.

Sep 22nd, 2015

Love this doctor

Mar 24th, 2014

Dr. Elhorr is an exceptional surgeon! He made me feel comfortable and at ease! I had 2 other consultations with 2 different surgeons before I met him and I canceled the appointments with them right after seeing Dr. Elhorr! There is no doubts that you will love him too!