A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Enayati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Enayati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Enayati, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enayati graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Enayati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali John Enayati MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali J. Enayati practice?
- Dr. Ali Enayati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Enayati practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.