Dr. Ali Enayati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Enayati?

October 25th, 2010

My reviews: Dr John Ali Enayati and his stuff

Prior to flying to the US for a cosmetic surgery with a doctor (Dr Paul Nassif) Lisa Greene (Dr Paul Nassif's customer care consultant) arranged an appointment with Dr Enayati so as to undergo medical testing with Dr Enayati, and she quoted me a total of $700 for the medical tests, and I had to accept that quote because surgery was immediate. In my country (I was a tourist/patient flying in for surgery) such medical tests are much cheaper. Very few days before departing from my country Lisa Greene told me which medical tests I required. Luckily in one day, before departing, I managed to finish the list (which is not a small list)of blood tests and HIV tests (in my country). I did not do the tests again at Dr. Enayati so Dr.Enayati had to exempt me from the blood work testing, and he did the rest of the medical procedures requested prior to surgery and he charged me $662.00 and I saved only $38 from the $700.00 quotation Lisa Greene stated.Note: To my knowledge, procedures carried out with Dr.Enayati consisted in EKG, CXR, UA and Medical clearance; and I was charged: $662.00. To my knowledge, procedures not carried out with Dr.Enayati consisted in: CBC, PT, PTT, CHEM6, HIV Antibody, Hepatitis B Surface Antigen and Hepatitis C Titer, and I saved $38.00. (If Dr. Enayati considers the quote and procedures not to be accurate I will do further research and if figures need to be changed, I will change them because I am not a doctor to be accurate but to my knowledge I am more than sure these are the figures and name of tests). In my opinion: the prices are expensive and I am not used to paying those prices for medical tests-and I had no other choice but to pay those prices because I could nt turn back since surgery was {kind of| immediate. Furthermore, considering he charged me $662.00 for the other procedures, only $38 is, in my opinion, very little. I mean, I prevented to undergo several tests which in my country are very expensive; I do not know why all those tests amounted to only $38.00. Few days later I sent them emails asking them to send me prices for every procedure they carried out on me individually, and I never received an email reply from them. Their website states that they will respond ''within 48 hours'', and I never received an email reply from them.On the hole, they treated me good while at their office although I did not feel much comfortable with Dr Enayati especially after my appointment. I gave them a bad bedside manner because I did not receive an email reply back, an answer would have satisfied me, but I was treated ok. I met a nice receptionist/nurse- she s sweet and helpful. Other nurses were very nice. Their clinic seemed to be hygienic.

March 2nd, 2010

Good younger Doctor

Nice doctor, seems to really care!

March 4th, 2017