A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Fadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Fadel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadel graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fadel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Abdel Amir Fadel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali A. Fadel practice?
- Dr. Ali Fadel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Fadel practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.