A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Fadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Fadel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadel graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fadel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fadel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali A. Fadel practice?
Dr. Ali Fadel practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.