A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Faheeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Faheeh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faheeh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Faheeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Faheeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Faheeh graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Faheeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Reza Faheeh MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Faheeh practice?
- Dr. Ali Faheeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Faheeh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Cardiologists.