A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Fard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Fard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fard
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fard graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Fard has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali K Fard MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali K. Fard practice?
- Dr. Ali Fard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Fard practices Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.