A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Fard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Fard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fard graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Fard has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Khaksar Fard MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali K. Fard practice?
- Dr. Ali Fard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Fard practices Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.