A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Forootan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Forootan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Forootan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Forootan graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Forootan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Doctor Forootan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali D. Forootan practice?
- Dr. Ali Forootan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ali Forootan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Chandler Radiologists.