Dr. Ali Fouladi Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ali Fouladi?

November 24th, 2012

Worse surgeon in OC

He is so quick to cut someone open and then fails to provide proper follow up care. He does not believe in touching base with your family members waiting for you, pain meds or antibiotics and he ingnores your need for follow care. I have was able to scream loud enough to my medical network and got away from him for the continued care I need for breast cancer treatment. I am horrified at the thought what if he was to have gone further in my treatment! Due to severe pain and discomfort I sought other treatment only to be told the surgical procedure was not necessary for the results, I now suffer a severe bi=lateral breast infection due to metal staples that he saw 7 days after surgery and left them in. Metal staples are not to be used with my surgery and never to left in longer than 5 days! I hope to save others from his maddness and thankful that I will not have to endure further surgical procedures by him - who knows what my condition would be.

September 29th, 2010

Thank you Dr Fouladi for saving my life and removing the the infected broken kugel patch that was implanted into me a year before I traveled from Idaho to california because he saved my friend a year before with the same problems with kugle mesh patches. Not many doctors will listen to there patients when they complain about the hernia patches but DR Fouladi listens and gives you your life back.

July 13th, 2014