A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Lebanese University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Saad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Ghazi Saad MD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ali G. Saad practice?
- Dr. Ali Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Saad practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pathologists.