A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Lebanese University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Saad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Ghazi Saad MD is a male Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ali G. Saad practice?
- Dr. Ali Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Saad practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pathologists and Little Rock Pediatric Specialists.