A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Gabali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Gabali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabali
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Dr. Gabali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Gabali MD and PHD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Gabali practice?
- Dr. Ali Gabali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Gabali practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.