A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Ghafouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Ghafouri, Ophthalmologist-Oculoplastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghafouri
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ghafouri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Ghafouri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghafouri graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghafouri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Ghafouri MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Ghafouri practice?
- Dr. Ali Ghafouri has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ali Ghafouri practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.