A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Ghafouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Ghafouri, Ophthalmologist-Oculoplastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Ghafouri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghafouri graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghafouri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Ghafouri MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Ghafouri practice?
- Dr. Ali Ghafouri has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ali Ghafouri practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.