Dr. Ali Ghobadi MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 7 reviews

August 16th, 2016
Do Not Let This Dr Near You If You Want Ggod
I was attended by Dr Ghobadi as I came in to an ED with intractable pain. He came into my cubicle, asked a few questions, ordered a few tests, told us we would be there for three to four hours and left. True to his word, he came back about three hours later. He told me that I was not dying, that it could take years to find out what was wrong with me as far as my pain was concerned, and he was sending me home to follow up three days later with my primary physician. He totally disregarded and dismissed my pain issues, sending me home without addressing why I was having intense pain. This man is an abominable ED physician. He is rude, condescending and dismissive. If you ever see his name on the board in your ED cubicle, RUN, do not walk to the nearest hospital that surely has a competent, caring ED physician!

December 9th, 2015
Terrible
I had the unfortunate luck of having Dr. Ali Ghobadi treat me in the ER awhile back. Very condescending and rude, didn't seem to have the knowledge to answer questions I was asking, and seemed like I was annoying him by being his patient. I'm sorry... I thought that's why you get paid the big bucks? Don't you care about your patients health? I went to my general Doctor a few days later after I still wasn't feeling better, and was diagnosed with something completely different. This guy shouldn't be allowed to "treat" people.

May 12th, 2015
No treatment provided in ER by Dr. Ghobadi
Did not provide treatment that would have 'taken too long' just to clear the bed.

September 30th, 2014
He is very knowledgeable and caring. Awesome dr.

May 29th, 2013
rude and demeaning
I had the misfortune to see Dr. Ghobadi in the ER one night. He was in a hurry, arrogant, rude, and demeaning, everything one doesn't need when they're sick and in need of some understanding.

April 11th, 2011
told my mom she had 2 to 6 months to live.. misdiagnosed
at Kaiser Lakeview hospital he went in her room, did not wait for family to arrive I was there had only left for about 5 minutes to run to the bathroom.. he walked in room, tapped her on shoulder to wake her up, and told her she had cancer and was going to die in 2 to 6 months... that,s when i came in the door and saw him and he just said hi and walked past me. Well after my mother was sooo upset.. she is still here and now come to find out all lesions on lungs are gone and she never had cancer in the first place. His bedside manner was immature.. he needs to grow up

March 22nd, 2009