Internists, Nephrologist (kidney), Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
Washington Nephrology Associates
7610 Carroll Ave
Ste 480
Takoma Park, MD 20912
301-270-4360
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2013

Had my first appointment with Dr Ghorbani and I would highly recommend him to anyone. It is very rare to find a doctor with such a pleasant bedside manner. He was patient, kind, understanding, interested and didn't appear to be rushed or treat me as a number. I look forward to having him as my nephrologist.

|  New Patient Feels Welcome  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

After losing my kidney it was very hard. But having Dr. Ghorbani as my nephrologist, I am able to deal with the transition. I am diabetic and also have lupus so I have a lot of things to learn after losing my kidney. Dr. Ghorbani was ver thorough but also kind in talking to me. He took extra time when it came to explaining things I needed to know where other doctors are on a time clock. When one of my doctors wrote a RX that I was allergic to and made excuses when I confronted them after having a number of side effects, it was Dr. Ghorbani who helped me through the number of issues I went through to get past that bad ordeal to get back on my feet. Dr. Ghorbani has no problem answering the phone if it is an emergency for his patient and advising you what you need to do, with a kind and considerate voice, and not making you feel like you are wasting his time. I wish that Dr. Ghorbani was all of my doctors.

|  Excellent bedside manner and competent  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. Ghorbani has provided assistance to me for more than six (6) years and has been instrumental in ensuring that my kideny function remained stable until it was time for my transplant. He has followed me religiously throughout the time that I've been his patient and demonstrates a kind, sensitive and caring nature, while providing professional health-related advice. He follows up with me in a timely manner after each laboratory report is received in his office and coordinates his efforts with my internist as well as the transplant team. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is considering a nephrologist. His staff is also excellent and professional. The average wait time is no more than ten (10) minutes to see him as they schedule their appointments as to ensure that patients are given personal service without double booking patients.