Dr. Ali Ghorbani MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2014
Great courteous staff
Takma Park office staff was great. Roxanne walked me through the process before I got to the office and even gave me a followup call couple days before my appointment she made sure I knew where they were located. She got all the information from my primay care and there really wasa nothing I needed to do but, walk with my medications . I like the fact that she sent me all of my paperwork before hand so that I did not have to wait. Dr. Ghorbani was friendly and really helped me understand my illness. when if was time to leave I got and evnelope with my lab request and appointment as well as a what to expect list for my next visit. That was great. I work in a doctor's office and decide to use that idea myself. Thanks so much..

March 1st, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Had my first appointment with Dr Ghorbani and I would highly recommend him to anyone. It is very rare to find a doctor with such a pleasant bedside manner. He was patient, kind, understanding, interested and didn't appear to be rushed or treat me as a number. I look forward to having him as my nephrologist.

February 8th, 2012
New Patient Feels Welcome
After losing my kidney it was very hard. But having Dr. Ghorbani as my nephrologist, I am able to deal with the transition. I am diabetic and also have lupus so I have a lot of things to learn after losing my kidney. Dr. Ghorbani was ver thorough but also kind in talking to me. He took extra time when it came to explaining things I needed to know where other doctors are on a time clock. When one of my doctors wrote a RX that I was allergic to and made excuses when I confronted them after having a number of side effects, it was Dr. Ghorbani who helped me through the number of issues I went through to get past that bad ordeal to get back on my feet. Dr. Ghorbani has no problem answering the phone if it is an emergency for his patient and advising you what you need to do, with a kind and considerate voice, and not making you feel like you are wasting his time. I wish that Dr. Ghorbani was all of my doctors.

November 7th, 2011
Excellent bedside manner and competent
Dr. Ghorbani has provided assistance to me for more than six (6) years and has been instrumental in ensuring that my kideny function remained stable until it was time for my transplant. He has followed me religiously throughout the time that I've been his patient and demonstrates a kind, sensitive and caring nature, while providing professional health-related advice. He follows up with me in a timely manner after each laboratory report is received in his office and coordinates his efforts with my internist as well as the transplant team. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is considering a nephrologist. His staff is also excellent and professional. The average wait time is no more than ten (10) minutes to see him as they schedule their appointments as to ensure that patients are given personal service without double booking patients.

January 10th, 2017