A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Guerami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Guerami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerami
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Guerami Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerami graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guerami has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Reza Guerami MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Guerami practice?
- Dr. Ali Guerami has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Guerami practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Endocrinologists.