Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  I Love Dr. Guerami  |  show details
May 28th, 2013

Hes the best Dr. of any kind I have ever been to. He really cares about his patients and their feelings but still manages to be honest and gives you direct answers even if they may be upsetting. The staff was also great and caring and I never had to wait more than 15 minutes to get in for an appointment even on the times they squeezed me in last minute. I would recommend him for sure!

|  show details
Sep 30th, 2012

Dr. Guerami and the entire staff at FIRM is fantastic. It seemed like I visited them so much they became part of my support system during my difficult journey. Anytime I called, I was able to talk to a nurse or they would return my call soon after. Dr. Guerami himself is a wonderful doctor. He showed me how important it is to have a good experience with your doctor. He would spend as much time with me as I needed. Dr. Meintjes, the embryologist, is also wonderful. He is so passionate about what he does,and loves to answer questions. Overall, I would strongly encourage anyone that is dealing with infertility to visit Dr. Guerami. He will change your perspective and he helped us achieve our dream of a family!

|  A doctor who can be highly recommended  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

Our experience with Dr.Guerami has been amazing. We have always felt very comfortable as he answers all our questions, help us understand our situations , help us take the right decisions and more than anything I have never seen any other doctor till date who cares so much for his patient's feelings. I would highly recommend Dr.Guerami to people who need help with their feritlity. I truly wish he could have been my OBGYN. If he was practicing gynecology, I would not give a second thought than going with him. Thank you Dr. Guerami for everything.

|  Very knowledgable doctor  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

My experience with Dr.Guerami was wonderful. The most I like is, he patiently listens to my questions and answers them and makes me feel comfortable when i leave his office. His care and professionalism is really marvellous and he is "the" doctor who cares for patient's feelings. I did a lot of online research when I want to choose my fertility doctor and Im blessed with Dr.Guerami.