A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Guermazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Interventional Radiography
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Guermazi graduated from Sfax University School of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guermazi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Guermazi MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Guermazi practice?
- Dr. Ali Guermazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Guermazi practices Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.