A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Guy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Guy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Guy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from Nordestana (Unne) Medical University, Sofia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Eraj Guy MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ali E. Guy practice?
- Dr. Ali Guy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ali Guy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jericho, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Jericho Physiatrists.