A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Guy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Guy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from Nordestana (Unne) Medical University, Sofia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Eraj Guy MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ali E. Guy practice?
- Dr. Ali Guy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ali Guy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jericho, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Jericho Physiatrists.