Dr. Ali Guy MD Patient Reviews

February 4th, 2017
Outstanding Dr
I have suffered pain from what was diagnosed as ulcers for more than 30 years. About 11 years ago I underwent an operation on my stomach” fundoplication” that did not seem to cure the painful symptoms of mid chest pain radiating to my back under my left shoulder blade. My Gastro Dr was exploring the possibility of it being caused by my Gall Bladder. But I was reluctant to undergo surgery again so I decided to just live with the pain. At a chance, non heath related meeting I was introduced to Dr Guy. I took the liberty of telling him about my health problems. He offered to help and suggested I come to see him. After doing an MRI Dr Guy discovered that I had some pinched nerves in my neck and suspected that if might be the source of my mid chest and back pain. After performing a procedure that involved injections in my neck the pain magically disappeared. But It returned after 3 weeks. Dr Guys then proceeded to do the same procedure at different vertebrae in my neck in a very methodical way so as to pin point which nerves were causing the pain. He would do the procedure and wait to see what effect it had. Then he would repeat it at another spot on my neck. Some helped some did not. This allowed him to determine the exact spot on my neck that was causing my pain. To make a long story short after 30 years of taking ulcer meds I no longer need them. I didn’t even realize how much pain I was living with until it was taken away. I have been pain free since November and it is now February. This has made such a difference in my quality of life ! I would recommend Dr Guy as the one Dr who has had the biggest impact on my life/Health.

November 14th, 2014
BEST DOCTOR EVER
Dr. Guy is one of a kind. I've been a chronic back pain patient since 2006. I've seen many doctors in New York, Texas, Oklahome, and also overseas in Egypt and Dubai. I must say, I've never seen a sharp, bright, and caring doctor as Doc Guy. Doc Guy was able to diagnose me even before he's received my MRI report and every thing he said was accurate as if he's seen the MRI already! He clearly exlained to me all my options and helped me evaluating all of them by going through the details of risks and benifits of each. He has many approaches to help a patient with pain. He does explain what would be appropriate for each condition. I've started seeing him in 2007. His pain mangement treatment plan is helping me going without having ot go under the knife until today. I've heard about him from many other patients at the waiting room and can assure he'll do whatever your medical condition requires to help you with your pain and find the right balance of what's best for you (therapy, pills, enjection, prolotherapy,...) to ease your pain or make it go away all together, and improve your quality of life. Finally, if you are a workers comp patient and need a lot of paper work done like myself, rest assured that every thing will be done professionally and on timely fasion, I mean it'll be perfect. Also, Dr. Guy will not leave you a loan and fight for you to get the treatment you need approved. God bless you Dr. Guy. The only thing that may be a bit not so perfect but it's not a big deal considering all the above it the wait. You most likely will wait on the average 30 minutes, some times more. This is just Dr. Guy is an caring man and many times he'd spend with a patient a little more over the estimated time to listen to a new complain and/or explain a drug side effects, or answer patient questions. Deal with the wait and believe me, it's worth it!

July 21st, 2014
Dr.Guy is The Best Doctor in His Field, in NYC and on Long Island
Dr. Guy worked his wonders with this new treatment of Platelet Rich Plasma on my injured RT Ankle. After one treatment, I was pain free four weeks later. My range of motion almost 100%, and have had no swelling in my Ankle after walking almost a city block. I've had every treatment possible(including surgery) to my Ankle over the past four years, with limited success, But this new "PRP" procedure has been a true miracle. Dr.Guy said that the healing would continue(through my bodies own immune Systeme) and I would be pain free for up to 6 months, before possibly having to have another treatment. I am now almost 6 weeks since my "PRP" procedure, and my Ankle is feeling very good. I thank Dr. Guy, and his top notch medical staff, for doing this type of research and offering other alternative therapies to patients like myself. I would highly recommend going to see Dr.Guy for any Musculoskeletal Injuries you might have. He works harder then any other Doctor I've seen in my life, to get the newest treatments from around the world to help his patients, get pain relief, and help cure whatever injury they may have. A Doctor who will always look out for his patients best interests first.

October 26th, 2011
Spiral injection
Very professional Very friendly

September 18th, 2011
Excellent doctor. Really knows what he's talking about and how to help you. I would highly recommend him.

May 16th, 2011
Have a workers compensation hearing and Dr Guy told the judge he didnt know who I was...... And I lost my physical therapy!!!

January 5th, 2010
Dr. Guy is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is always able to help patients and make a difference for them. I know I am not alone in holding Dr. Guy in high regard. His office is full of cards from patients who show their appreciation to him and his ability to help them. Dr. Guy's humor also adds to the environment of the office.

July 28th, 2009
Thank you Dr. Guy for all your help
I was Dr. Guys patient of several years after my accident almost eleven years ago. I have in recent months returned to seek his care once again for new problems I am having. Although my round trip travel time to his LI office is nearly three hours from my home, I gladly make this commute three times a week because he has been the only doctor to truly help me. Dr. Guys office is filled with personal thank you notes telling the stories of patients who feel as I do about him and his staff. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.

Health Guides