A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Ekrem Haas MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali E. Haas practice?
- Dr. Ali Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Haas practices Plastic Surgery near Venice, FL.
See Venice Plastic Surgeons.