A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Hammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Hammad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Hammad MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Hammad practice?
- Dr. Ali Hammad has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ali Hammad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburg, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Baxter Springs, KS and Joplin, MO.
See Pittsburg Internists and Pittsburg Cardiologists.