A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Hammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammad
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Hammad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Hammad MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Hammad practice?
- Dr. Ali Hammad has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ali Hammad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburg, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Baxter Springs, KS and Joplin, MO.
See Pittsburg Internists and Pittsburg Cardiologists.