A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Hammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Hammad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hammad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hammad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali Hammad practice?
Dr. Ali Hammad practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Anesthesiology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburg, KS.
See Pittsburg Allergists, Pittsburg Internists, Pittsburg Cardiologists, Pittsburg Anesthesiologists, Pittsburg General Practitioners, Pittsburg Family Physicians, and Pittsburg Surgeons.