A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Hammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Hammad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hammad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan