A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Hammoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Hammoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Hammoud, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammoud graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hammoud has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Benedictine Hospital
- The Kingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Hammoud MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ali Hammoud practice?
- Dr. Ali Hammoud has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Hammoud practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Paltz, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saugerties, NY and Kingston, NY.
See New Paltz Internists and New Paltz Cardiologists.