A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Hammoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Hammoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Hammoud, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Heart Catheterization, Heart Failure, and Myocardial Infarction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammoud graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammoud has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Benedictine Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hammoud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali Hammoud practice?
Dr. Ali Hammoud practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Paltz, NY and Saugerties, NY.
See Kingston Internists and Kingston Cardiologists.