A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Hammoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Hammoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammoud
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hammoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Hammoud, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammoud graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hammoud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Kingston Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Hammoud MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ali Hammoud practice?
- Dr. Ali Hammoud has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ali Hammoud practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Paltz, NY and Rosendale, NY.
See Kingston Internists and Kingston Cardiologists.