A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Hendi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Hendi, Dermatologist, Mohs Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Hendi, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendi graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hendi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Hendi MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Hendi practice?
- Dr. Ali Hendi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Hendi practices Dermatology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Chevy Chase Dermatologists.