A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husain
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Husain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Husain, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Husain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Safdar Husain MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ali S. Husain practice?
- Dr. Ali Husain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Husain practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Marion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO and Carthage, MO.
See Marion Pathologists and Marion Pediatric Specialists.